Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, walk to Golden Gai
Located in Shinjuku, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Robot Restaurant and Golden Gai. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building are also within 1 mi (2 km). Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station is only a 2-minute walk and Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 4 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All rooms are soundproofed and feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and in-room massages. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include refrigerators, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Shinjuku Prince Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2045 square feet (190 square meters). This Tokyo hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a vending machine, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1977
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 571
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Shinjuku Prince Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 for adults and JPY 1650 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per day
- Hotel Prince Shinjuku
- Hotel Shinjuku Prince
- Prince Hotel Shinjuku
- Prince Shinjuku
- Prince Shinjuku Hotel
- Shinjuku Hotel
- Shinjuku Hotel Prince
- Shinjuku Prince
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Parking height restrictions apply.
This is an AirAsiaGo Rate property.