Overview of Henn na Hotel Tokyo Akasaka
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-7724 3022
Standard Semi-Double Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
LG Styler Room Double Non Smoking
Run of House
LG Styler Room Semi-Double Non Smoking
LG Styler Room Twin Non Smoking
LG Styler Room Triple Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighborhood, Henn na Hotel Tokyo Akasaka is in the city center and near a metro station. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Roppongi Hills. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Nippon Budokan. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Tameike-sanno Station is 4 minutes by foot and Akasaka Station is 5 minutes.
- Tokyo Midtown - 14 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 3 min drive
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 7 min drive
- Yotsuya Station - 2 min drive
- Tameike-sanno Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 min drive
- IRISH PUB "CRAIC" – Pub offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Henn na Hotel Tokyo Akasaka
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 3000 per day (open 24 hours)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1500 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: JPY 0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.