- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General
- 7 min drive
- University of Mumbai
- 9 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-7724 3022
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Mumbai is in Mumbai's Western Suburbs neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Tikuji-ni-Wadi and Andheri Sports Complex.
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai - 7 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 7 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 8 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 9 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 27 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Marol Naka Station - 18 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Glasshouse – Pool-view buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- STAX – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- STAX Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1199 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Mumbai
- Hyatt Mumbai Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Mumbai
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai
- Mumbai Hyatt
- Mumbai Hyatt Regency
- Mumbai Regency Hyatt
- Regency Hyatt Mumbai
- Regency Mumbai
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Mumbai
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai Hotel Mumbai