- Jalan Alor
- 2 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square
- 4 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-7724 3022
About this area
In the city center, Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur is in Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at KLCC Park and Batu Caves, while Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, or check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.
- Jalan Alor - 2 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 4 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 9 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 18 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 4 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 2 min drive
- Imbi Station - 4 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Kontiki – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Bintang Revolving – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Verandah – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 118
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 59 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 43 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Federal Hotel
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Hotel Federal
- Hotel Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Federal
- Kuala Lumpur Federal Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Federal
- Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur