Get an overview of this hotelFree shuttle, near Ladies' Market
Hong Kong's famous Ladies' Market and Nathan Road are a 10-minute walk from this hotel in Kowloon's bustling Mongkok area. The Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market, and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden are within 2 km.
24-hour fitness, alfresco dining, free shuttle service
Opened in 2010, the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong features a 24-hour fitness studio, and free shuttle service to and from popular local destinations. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
Free use of smart phone
This hotel offers 285 smartly designed air-conditioned rooms. Guests are given complimentary use of a smart phone with free Internet, a personal hotspot for multi-device connectivity, and local/international calls to 8 countries. Mosaic bathrooms include rainfall showerheads. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
The modern Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Free WiFi is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2010
- Total number of rooms - 285
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 27
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( HKD 135 per night ), Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 132 per night )
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Thai Pad - Guests can choose from local Thai cuisines. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Oneonefishone - Located on the second floor, this is is a fusion restaurant serving innovative hotpot broths made only with the freshest ingredients. All the seafood is flown-in daily from different parts of the world to provide guests with the best and freshest hotpot meals. The restaurant serves signature hotpot dishes for dinner, buffet for breakfast, and lunch hours daily. Business hours: 6:30 AM - 12:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 5 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 135 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 132 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140 (one-way), (from 2 to 17 years old)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong Hotel
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong