Overview of The Common Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AirAsiaGo. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
The Common Hostel is located in Chiang Mai's Old City neighborhood. Wat Phra Singh and Tha Phae Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. Check out an event or a game at 700th Anniversary Stadium, and consider making time for Chiang Mai Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Wat Phra Singh - 7 min walk
- Chang Puak Gate - 9 min walk
- Wat Chiang Man - 11 min walk
- Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre - 11 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 12 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 18 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
The Common Hostel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.