Get an overview of this hotelBora Bora hideaway: A private island on a turquoise lagoon
Beachfront, sweeping views
This Bora Bora resort offers a secluded, picture-perfect setting on its own island surrounded by a turquoise lagoon. Guests enjoy sweeping views of the water, sunset, and Mt. Otemanu. Bora Bora Airport is just a 20-minute boat ride away.
Soft sands, French fare
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island features a white-sand beach, a coral reef, a botanical garden, and a wealth of aquatic activities. The Manu Tiki restaurant showcases French cuisine, complemented by lagoon and mountain views.
Private furnished terraces
The resort offers overwater bungalows, and luxury lodge guestrooms, and luxury villas. All include private furnished terraces, LCD TVs, free minibar, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
When guests arrive at the resort, they're treated to views of the lagoon and the jagged peaks of Mount Otemanu. Sunsets on this South Seas island are particularly romantic.
The white-sand beach is ideal for sunbathing and taking in the views. Guests can explore the tiny island, including a gem of a botanical garden. A snorkeling/diving center is on site. Other activities include windsurfing, kayaking, jet skiing, boat excursions, and, of course, swimming in the calm, clear waters.
Breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning, and the Manu Tiki restaurant is open all day showcasing French and international cuisine. The dining room is open to the fresh island air, and the views encompass the lagoon and mountain. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The resort also offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property and an airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1998
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast service
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Manu Tuki - Enjoy gourmet French and international cuisine, complemented by a wide selection of wines. Take in panoramic views of the lagoon and Mount Otemanu. The high ceiling is crafted of pandanus wood, a local palm-like tree, and the room opens to the fresh air. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Mako Bar - Located on a terrace with 360-degree lagoon views, the Mako Bar offers local and international cocktails, as well as a selection of cigars. Open mid-morning till late evening.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
For safety reasons, minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who exercises parental authority while in overwater bungalows. For more details, please contact the property using the details provided on the booking confirmation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 15500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 15500 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 26500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 26500 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 4000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 6392 per person (one-way)
- Bora Bora Private
- Bora Bora Private Island
- Bora Bora Private Island Sofitel
- Private Island Bora Bora
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
- Sofitel Private Island
- Sofitel Private Island Bora Bora
- Sofitel Private Island Hotel
- Sofitel Private Island Hotel Bora Bora
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Hotel
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort
- Sofitel Private Island Resort
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
This is an AirAsiaGo Rate property.