- Ballintoy Church
- 10 min walk
- Ballintoy Harbour
- 18 min walk
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- 2 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ballycastle, The Fullerton Arms is near the beach. Old Bushmills Distillery and Ballycastle Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Royal Portrush Golf Club and Ballintoy Harbour. Our guests appreciate the guest house's location for the sightseeing.
- Ballintoy Church - 10 min walk
- Ballintoy Harbour - 18 min walk
- Whitepark Bay - 19 min walk
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge - 2 min drive
- Carrick-a-Rede - 2 min drive
- Portrush Station - 21 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 60 min drive
- The Fullerton – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.