Get an overview of this hotelUpscale resort on the beach, with 4 outdoor swimming pools
Popular property highlights
Located in Laksmana, this beachfront resort is in the entertainment district and within a 5-minute walk of Petitenget Temple and Seminyak Square. Eat Street and Batu Belig Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at The Legian, Bali's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
All 82 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like free minibar items and espresso makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Legian, Bali
The Legian, Bali features 4 outdoor swimming pools and a health club. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury resort also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1996
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 82
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at The Legian has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 1960200.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: IDR 1000000.00 per day
- Fee for full breakfast: IDR 605000 for adults and IDR 305000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 816750 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 1960200.0 per night
- Bali Legian
- Legian Bali
- Legian Bali Hotel
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This is an AirAsiaGo Rate property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
One Bedroom Villa Promotion
Book a stay in an "One bedroom villa" room category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily private butler service
- Return airport transfers in private car
- In-residence minibar including alcoholic beverages (refresh once daily)
- Daily laundry service (excluding dry clean)
- Daily afternoon tea from 4 PM – 6 PM
- Daily sunset cocktail 6 PM – 7 PM
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from AirAsiaGo, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert