Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Auckland hotel in Auckland Central Business District, walk to Auckland Ferry Terminal
Located in Auckland Central Business District, this luxury hotel is steps from High Street and Queen Street Shopping District. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Sky Tower are also within 10 minutes. Auckland Britomart Station is only a 4-minute walk.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 79 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and 24-hour room service are standard, as are TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2017.
Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cookes Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Cookes Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12 and NZD 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.25 percent
- Auckland Park Regis
- Park Regis Auckland Hotel
- Accor Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Hotel Grand Windsor Auckland
- Park Regis Auckland New Zealand
- Grand Windsor Hotel Auckland
- Grand Windsor Auckland
- Grand Windsor
- Grand Windsor Hotel Auckland New Zealand
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This is an AirAsiaGo Rate property.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.